Since 2016, Paname Brewing Company has been on a mission to create a beer that is inexpensive, tastes great and has the most natural ingredients possible.
PBC produces all its beers in its BrewPub in the 19th arrondissement of Paris and in its brewery in Pantin.
We want to do something for a better world with something as simple as drinking (good) beer. But that’s not enough, we want to go further, that’s why we decided to :
- to recycle our spent grain into biofuel,
- to invest part of our profits in the replanting of trees with Ecotree,
- to recycle our beers into gin, beer spirit, soap and hot sauce,
- delivering our customers by bike with Rider Social Club,
- We are also co-owners and partners of the Cité Fertile, an eco-responsible third place.
Drinking a beer with us is helping to make the world a better place, one beer at a time.
More than ten references of beers, enough to give you a nice overview of the wonderful world of craft beer: refreshing foams, beers with character, find your happiness!